EDGEGAMERS Toolbar

Use it..love it...i even turned off my google toolbar since everything i need is in the eGO one!! :thumbup:
 
It's pretty meh. I'm not really a toolbar person (aka, I hate them), however.

The icons don't work with my firefox theme (which is a solid black), things opening rather than extending downwards is annoying as heck, said popup thingies are very annoying, etc.

Basically, make it more integrated with the browser and I'll love it. Until then, uninstalled, sorry D:. It's no match for my little eGO website bookmark to the real site (I know it isn't supposed to be, but it's still very lackluster).
 
I love the toolbar, it's probably the best one ever, cuz it actually has tools about something that I'm actually interested in. I especially LOVE the ShoutBox tool, it's sick. Also I love the PM notifier. I was just getting a United States Marine Core emblem pic, and then I noticed that I have a new PM in my toolbar. Whoever made this, thank him. I will forever use this.
 
I'm generally a fan of all the toolbars that are out there - alot of bloat-ware that slows your system down - but this toolbar is great!
Installed and it's working perfectly!
I use all the time. Great new features as well. Very nice addition!! Thanx!! :thumbup:
 
I just installed the tollbar today and absolutely love it! The weather is extremely accurate and i dont have to login to my email every day to check it! This is great! One suggestion is that the online radio player incorporated in the toolbar doesnt seem to have any of the local radio stations =[. Then again, i use my ipod so i disabled that part. Thanks guys!
 
well i tried it and its grreat but i don't think i need a toolbar so i just erased it...
its good tho
 
OMG
its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a BBC radio streamer <=D
a PM eGO checker
even a search bar...

i think i love you... eGO =)
 
Quick quip from me. I have it marked on my firefox browser to automatically delete personal information (i.e.: passwords, logins) and clean out my history and cookies when I close the browser. When I have the toolbar active, and go to our website to log in, I get dropped after a few seconds because the toolbar wants me to log in through it. Thats really the only problem with it, that I have, other than that I think its excellent. Again, these are my own personall problems with it and based on my personal preferences.
 
This is really cool :D I love the weather and the forum tabs.
I love how the ShoutBox pops out when you click the button for it, but I wish you could click the ShoutBox button a second time to get rid of it as opposed to clicking the X on the ShoutBox pop-out.
 
toolbar

:) All in all it is a great toolbar. However since the install I am logged out of eGO each page change. The login button always show the need to be logged in. Main menu is quite handy. The gadgets are nice too. The temp on the page is nice when explorer is maximized. I hope something can be done with the login problem. I am using the toolbar with internet explorer 7.0.6001.18000.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top