Jump or no Jump around corners thats the question

I've been on the receiving end of all types of corner jumps. Think about the physics of it. So long as the receiving player is prepared and ready, there isn't much the corner jumper can do.

Grenades, however, are a completely different story. Not much can be done against a primed grenade that's dead-on.
 
I do it all the time.

I also jump a whole bunch in mid-shootout. I think it helps. Once we've lost the round I've jumped up and down around three or four people shooting at me to survive the full 15 seconds or whatever it is for a new round to start. I am very pleased with my jumpyness, and always use the corner jump.
 
I'm not good doing that at all...takes me too long to catch my bearings and find where the enemy actually is. I still try it though because I have pulled off some amazing kills that way, like kamphy said, killing a proned mg...but most of the time I lose.
 
Corner jump is effective on servers where you have a lot of campers because they tend to lay there w/ their crosshair rigidly affixed to the corner.
 
I only corner jump with a grenade because you can throw it mid-jump.

If I have a gun equipped I just sprint around the corner for a few feet then crouch and shoot. It confuses 'em just the same, trust me.
 
Whenever I play an urban map i cornerjump all the time, like Kamphy wrote, you can nail an mg or sniper easy with it. I would do it all the time in my CSS days, but those days are tainted ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top