- Joined
- Apr 23, 2008
- Messages
- 2,641
Conkers Bad Fur Day!
+
Golden Eye!
Mainly cause these are the only 2 I Still Play.
lol, completely forgot about Bad Fur Day. Now that was a great game.
Conkers Bad Fur Day!
+
Golden Eye!
Mainly cause these are the only 2 I Still Play.
Double Dash was a Gamecube game <.<
Pilotwings 64
Yeah, Pilotwings.
no other get force gemeni fans....it was fun killing big ants

plz look at OSVG's top 10 before posting ty ;D
everytime you dont , Mizar Kills a lupas
nooo anything but the space puppy Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 obviously![]()
what golden eye source!?!?! and ya Golden Eye, Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, excite bike, Ocirina of timeOcarina of Time and Goldeneye... has anyone tried Goldeneye Source yet? I've played the beta a couple of times
the 64??!!
how bout mario party tat was some fun times!!
