Favorite N64 Games

I also forgot to mention, Super Smash Bros...
Man that was the best game for the N64
 
My favorites in no particular order:
Mario 64 (obvious choice)

Ocarina of Time (ditto)

Mario Kart 64 (ditto the ditto)

Rush 2: Extreme Racing USA (played the hell out of this one)

Killer Instinct Gold (I loved using the skeleton and hitting the combos perfectly. You could just put down the controller and watch him reel off dozens of hits)

NFL Quarterback Club '98 (I crashed the game by scoring more than 100 points in a game!)

All-Star Baseball 2001 (I think that was the name)
 
I Just loved OoT Like hell and starfox, maybe a bit of DK 64 Too :)

Ash//
 
Oh Indeed.
Such amazing games.
Love the app on facebook too.
there LOADS Of 64 games on it :)

Ash//
 
super smash bros had to be my favorite.
mario party was fun .. oh and those pokemon games! :)
 
Let's face it the N64 was so great b/c for a few years every game maker was making primarly for the 64 (yes i know square enix sided with PS1). The building of a game for a single console tends to make the quality of the game better (there are exceptions of course). Also most games made for the N64 weren't meant to be big boom then bust games (cough Nintendo's present operating) it drew people in due to quality.
 
Last edited:
Oh Indeed.
Such amazing games.
Love the app on facebook too.
there LOADS Of 64 games on it :)

Ash//
Facebook app?

Also, favorite games.. Donkey Kong 64 was always awesome, so was Banjo Tooie, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Mario Party (the original)
 
Banjo Tooie

WHOA i forgot about that. i remember when i played that game, i was like.. 7 years old. I always got freaked out at the beginning when that dude got electrocuted [or something like that] and the witch came out. lol awesome game though :blush:
 
Golden Eye
Perfect Dark
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
Diddy Kong Racing
Mario 64 and Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Party
Megaman 64
San Francisco RUSH
 
Goldeneye, actually played in a few days ago for the first time in 10 years or whenever it came out. Laughable graphics, but still a fun game!
 
Back
Top