Suggestion: New PMS - Mark All Read

Glock_Coma [JONES]

Active Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2007
Messages
377
I'd love if we could get a mark all read feature on the PM's page. There's some ancient PM i never read and it's impossible for me to figure out which one is the one which I haven't read. It'd be great if there was a button which would mark all the messages as being read for a certain user, or a change of icons such that we could see which ones are new.
 
[quote1189527984=Glock_Coma]
it's impossible for me to figure out which one is the one which I haven't read.
[/quote1189527984]

The icon should change, from a closed envelope to an open one, once you read a message. Clearing out some of the PMs you're saving might help identify the unread message.
 
hhhahahaa, you're missing me on the list Zeit xD

And about pm's...I have 400...read them all xD
 
[quote1189697187=Blazing Heat]
I think John MIGHT have more...and Kendle and Art...but not sure.
[/quote1189697187]

i remember something like johnt had 1800+ pms when outbreak became the post king(or spam master :D ) and that was a long time ago...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top