Something a bit strange i have been seeing

AudieMurphy

Rookie
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
77
Ok this may have been posted before but I used to play dod all the time a year or two ago until I had to use a diffren;t computer that didn;t have the memory and other stuff to run dod. But since i got my new laptop and have been back to playing dod I have noticed some strange things. I noticed when one side wins the other side seems to have people that turn into strange things like bushes,tanks,sandbacks and move all around. Just something i didn;t know was possible. and was wondering what the heck it is lol.
 
when one side wins!! the loser other side turns into bushes, tanks, etc.. so they can hide! that way they wont get killed! get it?
 
I know it is so they won;t get killed but is it automatic? I saw something that said you have turned into a pine tree hide. Dose that mean I automaticly turned into a pine tree?
 
anytime a round is won, the losing team is automatically turned into various fun objects, just a server setting that eGO thinks is fun! (and it is!)
 
anytime a round is won, the losing team is automatically turned into various fun objects, just a server setting that eGO thinks is fun! (and it is!)

Yeah its hilarious to try to see a tank hide in a building or a tree
 
Yeah its hilarious to try to see a tank hide in a building or a tree
I agree its hilarious. The first time i saw a take flash in front of me i was like what the heck I must be seening things. I thought i had been playing to long lol.
 
its fun i like seeing a bush jump out of yellow apts of V crack and it just automatic :) more or less fun for the winning team :)
 
Its just to add laughs to the end of a round :)
It also works to hide and not die so when you lose, try to blend in with whatever you are.
 
lol yes, when i started playing DoD again, i saw a pot... i was like "Is that a moving POT?"
 
Personally, I think when one turns into a Tiger or Panzer, they should roll over the other team and get kills.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top