K krenshala Rookie Joined Sep 17, 2008 Messages 87 Apr 30, 2009 #1 I just wanted to share with everyone that, currently, I am the leet player of DoD! Well, the 1337 player, anyway. /me dons asbestos jammies
I just wanted to share with everyone that, currently, I am the leet player of DoD! Well, the 1337 player, anyway. /me dons asbestos jammies
M MrSnugglez Thread Thumper Joined Nov 12, 2008 Messages 1,070 Apr 30, 2009 #2 lol nice your position will change. enjoy it while it lasts.
F foobz I made one post Joined Apr 28, 2009 Messages 9 Apr 30, 2009 #4 Did you get a screenshot of it?
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Apr 30, 2009 #5 so sad :/ go gain 1 rank hry!
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Apr 30, 2009 #6 lol its back. and good job
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 Apr 30, 2009 #7 1336 lol Looks like your going to go need to lose some points
K krenshala Rookie Joined Sep 17, 2008 Messages 87 Apr 30, 2009 #9 Yeah, I didn't expect it to last long, but I figured I'd point it out since it won't happen often. Now to see if I can get another couple hundred points today ...
Yeah, I didn't expect it to last long, but I figured I'd point it out since it won't happen often. Now to see if I can get another couple hundred points today ...
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Apr 30, 2009 #10 ur going too high slow down!!
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 May 1, 2009 #11 Not so fast kresh, you will pass 1337!! Oh noes!!one!!eleventyone!!
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 May 1, 2009 #12 i was position 750. a while back!! that all changed when we got sniper server..