New Egypt :(

Quest

Poster
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
190
Well,

I fell in love with Egypt when it can out and have been playing on it more and more (and seeing Warpath less and less). However, with today's update, I am saddened. I really do not like the changes they made to the map. The entire flow is upset and it just isn't as fun for me anymore.

On the plus side, more warpath :)
 
My vote is already in the "Put the Egypt server on the Valvemaps rotation and make a 24/7 Gravelpit server"...
 
I like the update... except it really doesn't work. There are pretty much constant ninja captures.
 
wait wait wait..
you mean valve is updating released maps and changing game flow?

i don't feel so bad about mesa v7 anymore..

O:

~D
 
Everyone needs to watch their mouth.

Egypt is great.

...I have yet to see the new changes... I will visit as soon as I can put down Demigod...which... might take awhile.
 
^ What he said. Egypt is hands down the best new map released. I don't see how you guys think it's confusing though. Just move forward.. doesn't take long to learn either, one session and you will have the map down.

What changes did they make to the map?
 
extra stairs here and there
1st map is now the hardest to take, 2/3 are easy as hell...defense got totally shafted
if we could get a 24/7 steel/gravelpit server...i would totally :w00t:
 
I Love Egypt.

and if its as bad as you say it is. i'm glad my internet is screwed up and i can't game.... If their changes kill this server, i'm going to be pissed.
 
That server lineup is 7 months out of date. We don't have DB_Heights on rotation. We don't have the custom server anymore...

Im just saying I feel it will become a server discussion thread. Which that post stopped, (it being out of date makes it less of an impact, but the message is there)
 
Yes, the message is there, but I'm just stating an opinion. It doesn't mean that everyone is going to say that they want this or that. Besides, I've been hearing talk already of Gravelpit possibly going back to it's own server... /me shrugs. Rumors are rumors.
 
GUYS(or girls what ever the case may be) there are worst things they could have done, I mean they could have totaly redone it as Payload map....
 
The changes to Egypt are a little strange, but seriously how can you judge something if you have only played it for a couple days? Once you figure out the new changes I'm sure you will like it. I do agree I was lost the first time I played the new one, but now I like the changes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top