New Egypt :(

I second that. Gravelpit is fun. Egypt... not so much.

And I agree with you both. Gravelpit is an amazing map, better than Egypt in my opinion--but I don't think we should get rid of Egypt, I still enjoy it.
 
They completely nerfed the map. I am very saddened. My fav map has lost it's mojo.

I can't believe you can no longer build on the pillar anymore. WHY have they ruined my fav map???


/sad.
 
Still haven't played it since the update. Will soon though, usually hit it up on Sunday mornings. I can't believe I just heard you can't build on the pillars anymore. I mean personally I have never been able to do that, but those are the most fun to try and take out. we'll see how she goes..
 
GUYS(or girls what ever the case may be) there are worst things they could have done, I mean they could have totaly redone it as Payload map....

Actually, this could work... one team trying to move a sarcophagus to a pyramid burial chamber, the other trying to stop them.
 
The map changes are fine. Now the defense just needs to rethink their strategy, which is not a problem.

Gameplay/strategy evolves with time, just look at our Dustbowl server. Much more competitive than any other Dustbowl server out there because we have a wonderful following there. Perfect the strategy of Egypt, that is your goal.



FYI- Egypt is going no where. Don't even think about it changing maps cause it aint going to happen.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top