eGO Sniper Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Israel

Thread Junky
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
835
Hi.

I am not sure what is the position of the eGO Sniper Server at the moment but It seems like it will get top 10 in no time.

I joined first day was launched and gave up for few days since i did not see much people there. I love sniping and have been checking this server continually and been playing there almost everyday now and it has gotten full almost always everyday now.
I think it was a good idea of putting this server up. Lots of traffic there. It is a good stop for A|R people this days. You can do some serious recruiting there now. I would like to trowing an idea of putting the map "snow battlefield" to the RTV rotation menu if possible. I have seen many people asking for it and I love it also. It is a huge map for serious sniping.

Lets make it Top 10 if we are not there yet; I am sure it will take no time.

eGO Sniper Server 208.43.76.156:27017


Peace.


Israel. :)

I did not see there is huge thread for the sniper server here http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=76600

So lets put our comment there instead. Close this thread please.
 
Last edited:
Agreed, the sniper server has been doing amazing! Already its a top25 server (to match our other 4 top 25 servers :D ) and no doubt will hit t10 within the next week. It has less down-time than either of our current t10 servers, great work people, and make sure it's not just pubs getting all the action, show them what eGO is about! Kalt has been a bit disappointing lately thoe and has slipped a bit, get it back up there dudes!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top