I know the G15 is the most popular keyboard among members here, and was wondering what applications you folk use.
I've heard "echostats" or something works great for source games, but when I install I get errors, and due to the program being no longer in development am pretty out of luck there. I have vista x64 which causes some problems with it.
I've got the ventrilo plugin to see who's talking while in game, but that's about it.
Any other suggestions for using it/customizing it?
I've heard "echostats" or something works great for source games, but when I install I get errors, and due to the program being no longer in development am pretty out of luck there. I have vista x64 which causes some problems with it.
I've got the ventrilo plugin to see who's talking while in game, but that's about it.
Any other suggestions for using it/customizing it?










