- Joined
- Mar 7, 2009
- Messages
- 4,081
Whenever I shoot multiple times into the water the ripple effect overlapping eachother drops my fps from 180 to around 35-40 FPS. I'm not sure if this is a game engine problem or my computer, I don't seem to drop FPS anywhere else.
If I just shoot one time, the single water splash does nothing this is only with multiple splashes like with shotguns.
I'm running the game on max everything with multicore on.
So, does anyone have this problem?
My Rig
Q6600 Quad-core 2.4ghz
8 Gigs ram
8800 GTS 512
Windows Vista 64 Bit
Drivers are all the way up to date, and have tried rolling them back to no avail.
If I just shoot one time, the single water splash does nothing this is only with multiple splashes like with shotguns.
I'm running the game on max everything with multicore on.
So, does anyone have this problem?
My Rig
Q6600 Quad-core 2.4ghz
8 Gigs ram
8800 GTS 512
Windows Vista 64 Bit
Drivers are all the way up to date, and have tried rolling them back to no avail.
Last edited:











