World of War craft

DarkSide420

Rookie
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
31
Hey Fans of Wow lol.

I'm a level 70 Humain Priest I just Got the expansion to level up to 80.befor I start Leveling I need some Advise.

First Question is, will I Level faster if I complet Quest along The grinding and get my gear's from Quest's.;)

OR

Grind like a manic to level and then Pvp like a manic to gain PvP Armor.? Is the Pvp armor Worth spending hour's of Pvp?:cursing:

Second Question, Is there anyone in this community willing to quest or grind with me in Wow? Well if you want you can send me a pm.:thumbup:

in-Game Name: PriestBuffer
Server: Thrall
Class:HUmain

Thanks
 
Just do quests for each zone and move on to the next, youll be 80 in no time
 
Well 0 to 70 took me 1 month and 3 weeks, Yeah i was thinking of doing quest and It will be much faster then grinding alone and then wasting time on Pvp with Useless gear.
 
When the latest X-pac came out I levelled from 70-80 in 5-6 days. I had the advantage of full T5-gear from BC Raiding. I did both "starting zones" on my Rogue.. got an extra level & change.. used that to be OP for the rest of the grind upwards. You'll be a level ahead and able to handle group quests by yourself.

Jump into any instance group you can find.. by now they should be high end guilds blasting alts through.. rather than guys just coming up having a wipe-fest.
If the guys are OP, you'll rake in loot.
 
Stick with the questing. Do BOTH Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord. and... Alliance fails... :P for the Bored! I mean Horde!
 
Questing will always be the best way to gain XP unless you're going waaay out of your way to exploit the XP system in dungeons.

I'd reccomend doing everything in Borean Tundra because it's one of the only fun zones in Wrath, some of Howling Fjord (at the Kalu'ak island in HF, you can do two quest chains and get TWO blue trinkets that will last you well into 80), and then move on to Dragonblight 'til 74. Grizzly Hills sucks for questing, you might want to skip it and go straight to the Troll zone (name escapes me ATM) until 76, then hit up Sholazar (the MOST fun zone) 'til 78, then rotate between Icecrown and Storm Peaks to 80. It can't hurt to do some of the dungeons while you level up, especially Violet Hold since it's actually IN Dalaran, so you know them already by the time you get into heroics. ;)

And PvP gear is only worth it if you can get a dedicated arena buddy. Currently you can't get the gear from battlegrounds unless you're willing to put in WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more time than you should. (The basic gear is 100-200 arena points, maybe two weeks worth, and 10k honor. If you do it without spending arena points, it costs 60-100k honor.)
 
Unfortunately the only help I can give you is to recommend questing for lvling.. As I am horde I cannot tell you what to do and where. If you were horde i would instruct you to start in borean tundra and complete all quests in Taunka'le village, icemist village and a couple in agmars hammer to unlock the battle for undercity event and the wrathgate cinematic..

P.s. Dk's = Fail
 
Last edited:
lol ok i use to play wow for FYI DK's are the most OP and overplayed class sooo i wouldnt be bragging about them
 
Howling Fjord -> Borean Tundra -> Dragonblight -> Zul'randomname -> Grizzly Hills -> Sholazar.

If you do every single quest in each zone, you'll hit 80 somewhere between the end of Sholazar and the beginning of Storm Peaks, leaving Icecrown untouched for ample gold.
Do as many quests as possible, run each instance once so you can do the quests for it, and get some decent leveling gear.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top