- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,937
Hi,
My cousin (Shes a girl) wants to join eGO,
But I can't jst giv my DODS to her cause I already registered for it,
So my only choice is INS,
I only have HL2 but she does not,
A friend of mine said that Source SDK Base can be used for playing INS,
But in my cousins account, she does not have it,
SO I need help!
Thanks,
Diamond
My cousin (Shes a girl) wants to join eGO,
But I can't jst giv my DODS to her cause I already registered for it,
So my only choice is INS,
I only have HL2 but she does not,
A friend of mine said that Source SDK Base can be used for playing INS,
But in my cousins account, she does not have it,
SO I need help!
Thanks,
Diamond














M is cheap.