- Joined
- Dec 8, 2007
- Messages
- 270
I don't know how anybody else feels but, I find that the sniper spam on 2fort can be REALLY overwhelming 99% of the time. I know there's some servers that do this and TFC did it as well, a two or three sniper limit (!) I'm sure there are going to be people who say "But it's part of the game!!!!" but seriously I think it's a good idea. Does anybody else think as I do?
Another thing is "exploits." I don't know everything we consider to be an exploit of TF2 (as I'm not a native TF2 division-er) Things that are easy to deal with are considered exploits and at least one thing that's nigh impossible to deal with isn't. Water floating flaming (or whatever you want to call it) is not the hardest thing to deal with or particularly annoying, and what else is a pyro to do? Something I discovered we don't consider an exploit and is nigh impossible to counter is stickies through the grates. Why should this not be considered and exploit while standing on base overhangs and water fire is? Either make them ALL "exploits" or don't make anything an exploit. If Valve has done nothing perhaps they aren't even exploits? -.- Anyways, those are my thoughts, I'm not trying to sound anarchist, they're just my personal opinions.
Another thing is "exploits." I don't know everything we consider to be an exploit of TF2 (as I'm not a native TF2 division-er) Things that are easy to deal with are considered exploits and at least one thing that's nigh impossible to deal with isn't. Water floating flaming (or whatever you want to call it) is not the hardest thing to deal with or particularly annoying, and what else is a pyro to do? Something I discovered we don't consider an exploit and is nigh impossible to counter is stickies through the grates. Why should this not be considered and exploit while standing on base overhangs and water fire is? Either make them ALL "exploits" or don't make anything an exploit. If Valve has done nothing perhaps they aren't even exploits? -.- Anyways, those are my thoughts, I'm not trying to sound anarchist, they're just my personal opinions.













Long-range stick spam is also useful.










