tiddy tiddy Zealot Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 1,419 May 6, 2009 #1 **Click the graphics for more details...
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 May 6, 2009 #2 Very nice! Will try to be there.
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 May 6, 2009 #3 pyro lesson 1... hold down fire and spray soldier lesson 1... shoot at their feet. I kid... it looks like it could be fun! i am the master of the rocket jump and if they need help on that I would be more then happy to help. I will attend
pyro lesson 1... hold down fire and spray soldier lesson 1... shoot at their feet. I kid... it looks like it could be fun! i am the master of the rocket jump and if they need help on that I would be more then happy to help. I will attend
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 May 6, 2009 #4 Sounds awesome! Will try to make it to the Soldier event--any additional tips, tricks, and advice for playing as a Soldier would be great! Nice artwork on the two promotional posters, by the way!
Sounds awesome! Will try to make it to the Soldier event--any additional tips, tricks, and advice for playing as a Soldier would be great! Nice artwork on the two promotional posters, by the way!
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 May 6, 2009 #5 Epic. Nice posters. I'd come to the pyro one, but I'm not on a good computer that night. But Screamin' Eagles? Make it a date!
Epic. Nice posters. I'd come to the pyro one, but I'm not on a good computer that night. But Screamin' Eagles? Make it a date!
C codo Active Member Joined Jul 10, 2008 Messages 395 May 6, 2009 #6 :w00t: I can help with the soldier training, I could use the pyro training.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 May 6, 2009 #7 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80814 Repeat thread, hahaha. Sign up in the TF2 scrim info (or click on the pretty pictures).
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80814 Repeat thread, hahaha. Sign up in the TF2 scrim info (or click on the pretty pictures).
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jul 8, 2009 #9 Dominator, in the future, check the dates on posts before replying. This thread was last used in the beginning of May.
Dominator, in the future, check the dates on posts before replying. This thread was last used in the beginning of May.