Soldier and Pyro Training Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyro lesson 1... hold down fire and spray

soldier lesson 1... shoot at their feet.

I kid... it looks like it could be fun! i am the master of the rocket jump and if they need help on that I would be more then happy to help. I will attend
 
Sounds awesome! Will try to make it to the Soldier event--any additional tips, tricks, and advice for playing as a Soldier would be great!

Nice artwork on the two promotional posters, by the way! :)
 
Epic. Nice posters.

I'd come to the pyro one, but I'm not on a good computer that night.

But Screamin' Eagles? Make it a date!
 
:w00t: I can help with the soldier training, I could use the pyro training.
:)
 
Dominator, in the future, check the dates on posts before replying. This thread was last used in the beginning of May.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top