the v3 map did better than the v7
i have things i liked on v7 but the if the crowd wants v3, then v3 they get
What do you mean by did better?
the v3 map did better than the v7
i have things i liked on v7 but the if the crowd wants v3, then v3 they get
What do you mean by did better?
Did better in overall rankings. Made it higher up in the rankings!
it's really fun. As a bonus, I had Goretex and Buga on my team for a while
there were definitely way more people who liked it than people who didn't, so I guess it wins 



The map is beautiful. I had a great time playing it last night. Thanks for the work!
As we can see, unlike the other version, almost everybody seems happy with it, and so am I
You did a great job on all the versions you made for us. Unfortunately, there will always be people who liked it better before, but that's part of the game... I remember when v7 came out, many people were like " omg it's so bad! " and they started to play it more and more and loved it. This version is even better because most of the people seems happy with it, which is great! Performance is nice, overall map is great, what else can you ask for?!
And for all the people who "don't like it" try it few more times, you might find new ways to play it which will make it even funnier.
Anyway, great job dragonhill will all the hard work you put in this epic map and who knows? Maybe we can expect it in the next tf2 update as a custom community map
Long live to blackmesa! and steve! and elevators! and......ok I stop..![]()