CP_Blackmesa is Final

Just played it, and it is awesome, I love this version! Graphic upgrades look amazing!
 
Thanks Dragonhill! Played it for a while last night and it looks awesome! I've liked all the versions you've put out for different reason - they've all been good. I'm so glad that we can finally get to the final points through the vents/headcrab room again.
Its weird to play A now after getting used to it in v7, I think I may like v7's A the best, but its still a whole lot of fun overall, and the best overall IMO. Thanks again!
 
Heh, I'm pretty sure Dragon is officially done with it.

I was there when it came out (well, I had to auto-retry for a while, so I went and got a cookie), and I played for a couple hours :P it's really fun. As a bonus, I had Goretex and Buga on my team for a while :D there were definitely way more people who liked it than people who didn't, so I guess it wins :D
 
I didn't get to play for that long, but I loved all the new bits. :D
It's confusing to have less vents again. :P
 
Much less vents= much less confusion= much more people = good server :D

I will really miss epic scout ownage on v7 A cap, but i will gladly trade it for a server that has more people on.
 
Just played it for a bit now.
Its nice.
just a tad annoyed that the vent to the right of your spawn can be camped by a scout, sandman me and kill me over and over lol.
I Really like the new version though :)

Ash//
 
As we can see, unlike the other version, almost everybody seems happy with it, and so am I :)

You did a great job on all the versions you made for us. Unfortunately, there will always be people who liked it better before, but that's part of the game... I remember when v7 came out, many people were like " omg it's so bad! " and they started to play it more and more and loved it. This version is even better because most of the people seems happy with it, which is great! Performance is nice, overall map is great, what else can you ask for?!

And for all the people who "don't like it" try it few more times, you might find new ways to play it which will make it even funnier.

Anyway, great job dragonhill will all the hard work you put in this epic map and who knows? Maybe we can expect it in the next tf2 update as a custom community map :)

Long live to blackmesa! and steve! and elevators! and......ok I stop.. :P
 
The map is beautiful. I had a great time playing it last night. Thanks for the work!
 
I tried the final Blackmesa today. Great job Dragonhill. :)
 
I think it's going to be epic. I'll try it out tomorrow if it's on there..

As we can see, unlike the other version, almost everybody seems happy with it, and so am I :)

You did a great job on all the versions you made for us. Unfortunately, there will always be people who liked it better before, but that's part of the game... I remember when v7 came out, many people were like " omg it's so bad! " and they started to play it more and more and loved it. This version is even better because most of the people seems happy with it, which is great! Performance is nice, overall map is great, what else can you ask for?!

And for all the people who "don't like it" try it few more times, you might find new ways to play it which will make it even funnier.

Anyway, great job dragonhill will all the hard work you put in this epic map and who knows? Maybe we can expect it in the next tf2 update as a custom community map :)

Long live to blackmesa! and steve! and elevators! and......ok I stop.. :P

I was one of the people, I love it now
 
If you are sure you don't want to do any more versions we should try to spread it around on the steam forums and such, and try to get valves attention.

Think of all the Blackmesa Servers if it was put in an update? *drools*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top