[5/6] Soldier Vs. Soldier Event Pictures And More

Rellik

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
4,322
Congratulations to Major Payne!
The Winner of the Soldier Vs. Soldier Event held today at 2pm CST.​

Here's some screen shots of the madness that issued before/during/after the event.





























Adilor should have some more of the sticky explosion from the "outside"
 
Woo! It was an awesome game, and really close too. Not sure if anyone grabbed a screenie of the final scores, but I somehow pulled it off by one point :)
 
Wait, soldier vs. soldier event :confused1:? I didn't read about this. I really missed out :(

Btw, what's the name of that map? Looks great
 
yeah me and Payne where neck and neck for a long time..
then he bumped past me by about 5 points :((

and that map is called "Chaos" or "Chaos Fortress"
 
Add +1 to Major's score and I think that's where the match ended, I took it about 20sec before Dave called it.
 
It was Euro-centric, so it was around 2 P.M. central time
 
Yeah, it was an awesome game. Payne beat me by one measly point, 48 to 47. I demand a rematch sometime, Payne. :D

Oh, and here's the image string of the explosion at the end:






























 

Latest posts

Back
Top