Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 May 6, 2009 #1 Congratulations to Major Payne! The Winner of the Soldier Vs. Soldier Event held today at 2pm CST. Here's some screen shots of the madness that issued before/during/after the event. Adilor should have some more of the sticky explosion from the "outside"
Congratulations to Major Payne! The Winner of the Soldier Vs. Soldier Event held today at 2pm CST. Here's some screen shots of the madness that issued before/during/after the event. Adilor should have some more of the sticky explosion from the "outside"
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 May 6, 2009 #2 Woo! It was an awesome game, and really close too. Not sure if anyone grabbed a screenie of the final scores, but I somehow pulled it off by one point
Woo! It was an awesome game, and really close too. Not sure if anyone grabbed a screenie of the final scores, but I somehow pulled it off by one point
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 May 6, 2009 #3 Wait, soldier vs. soldier event :confused1:? I didn't read about this. I really missed out Btw, what's the name of that map? Looks great
Wait, soldier vs. soldier event :confused1:? I didn't read about this. I really missed out Btw, what's the name of that map? Looks great
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 May 6, 2009 #4 yeah me and Payne where neck and neck for a long time.. then he bumped past me by about 5 points ( and that map is called "Chaos" or "Chaos Fortress"
yeah me and Payne where neck and neck for a long time.. then he bumped past me by about 5 points ( and that map is called "Chaos" or "Chaos Fortress"
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 May 6, 2009 #5 Add +1 to Major's score and I think that's where the match ended, I took it about 20sec before Dave called it.
Add +1 to Major's score and I think that's where the match ended, I took it about 20sec before Dave called it.
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 May 6, 2009 #6 And now, some of my own personal shots
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 May 6, 2009 #8 Haha wow you've got some insane skins. And yeah my final score was 48
.[BORN]2kill Forum Fiend Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 643 May 7, 2009 #9 MentalSoul said: Wait, soldier vs. soldier event :confused1:? I didn't read about this. I really missed out Btw, what's the name of that map? Looks great Click to expand... Same here. Where was the post about this so i wont miss it next time!
MentalSoul said: Wait, soldier vs. soldier event :confused1:? I didn't read about this. I really missed out Btw, what's the name of that map? Looks great Click to expand... Same here. Where was the post about this so i wont miss it next time!
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 May 7, 2009 #10 It was Euro-centric, so it was around 2 P.M. central time
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 May 7, 2009 #11 I just check the calendar and TF2 Steam Group for all my event needs
A Adilor EGO Addict Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 1,266 May 7, 2009 #12 Yeah, it was an awesome game. Payne beat me by one measly point, 48 to 47. I demand a rematch sometime, Payne. Oh, and here's the image string of the explosion at the end:
Yeah, it was an awesome game. Payne beat me by one measly point, 48 to 47. I demand a rematch sometime, Payne. Oh, and here's the image string of the explosion at the end:
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 May 7, 2009 #13 hahahaha thats awesome. its like a movie!