Idk if any of you guys ever check out the global Hlstats (yes i know stats dont matter etc etc
) but for those of you that do not browse them occasionally; wear the eGO tag with pride as we currently hold the #1, 2, and 3 DoD:S global player rankings. They reset each "season" and this one is about halfway done I believe! Gj guys and lets see some more peeps up there!
Link to global stats:
http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=13®ion=&kills=0&city=
Screenshot attached at time of the thread.
) but for those of you that do not browse them occasionally; wear the eGO tag with pride as we currently hold the #1, 2, and 3 DoD:S global player rankings. They reset each "season" and this one is about halfway done I believe! Gj guys and lets see some more peeps up there!Link to global stats:
http://www.hlstatsx.com/global_stat...=dod&country=&season=13®ion=&kills=0&city=
Screenshot attached at time of the thread.


















) will not show up in global stats. Follow the few short <cough> simple steps and you can add the fun spring 2009 global rank to your signature.

I r terrible.