Top-Secret Soldier Unlockable

Thereven

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
1,668
topsecretax1.jpg


Pretty much the only reason I'd switch to playing Soldier full-time. :laugh:
 
Rocket jumping? What are you, 80?

ITS ALL ABOUT CHAINSAW JUMPING, BRAH
 
I have always said that I want the soldier to be the last unlocked character, because i LOVE soldier, and I'm afraid of what they will do to my baby.

But you have quelled my fears Raven! DO WANT!!!!
 
I probely wouldnt use that only because u would have 2 get a direct hit or its a failure sorry but fail weapon = P
 
^dude, I think it's a joke...(Unless your joking too, which would make me feel very stupid :P)
But that would be AWESOME!
*imagines scouts being decapitated*
 
But honestly out of the 4 shots how many r direct hits i know its a joke to = P just saying its a pretty fail rocket launcer im picturing a heat seeking rocket launcher or a 100% direct hit rocket launcher with only 2 shots for the solider
 
But honestly out of the 4 shots how many r direct hits i know its a joke to = P just saying its a pretty fail rocket launcer im picturing a heat seeking rocket launcher or a 100% direct hit rocket launcher with only 2 shots for the solider

I imagine it would be an instant-kill type of thing, like launching a backstab. And if it misses, it still explodes with some minor damage and sets them on fire (due to the gasoline tank).


Also, it's a CHAINSAW ROCKET!
Who cares if you miss? You're shooting chainsaws! That's an automatic win by intimidation.
 
I probely would stick with the normal rocket launcher because it has nice splash and all but a chainsaw would be cool but probely wont happen since its a ww2 rocket launcher also im pictured a shovel with studs though = P
 
The chainsaw rocket also bakes cookies, mops the floor, washes the car, mows the lawn, takes over for you during sick days, turns lead into gold, and provides world peace.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top