Head Hunter

I will be adding new features such as:

Bounty collected - persons name
Last Seen - Map the player plays on oftern

Any other features just post, also would be great if I can figure out how to embed it in first post

That Last Seen feature will really come in handy,
Make sure you tell us when that has been implemented :)
 
Well done Rawwwwr, what sux is I got a snapshot of Vzr as well with SHOVEL but no money for me THANKS Killer ( You could share that bounty??)



TAZ
 
Vizer bounty hmm I think I will post another one on him, gonna check how much money I got
 
ok another bounty up for vizier seems everybody likes going after him
 
aww why the hell doesnt someone have a bounty for me :-( im intimidating and just as sick/disgusting as duality and fluffy :-P please dont go after me i suck the way it is
 
lmao Do I get the bounty if I show you my screenshot of Vzr from before?? Just teasing, I will shovel his sorry butt again


TAZ
 
I got an idea from Ravinx, now who should have a free t-shirt bounty duality or ani? or maybe I can do a custom head hunter on multiple people and who completes it first gets a free t-shirt? What do you guys think?
 
Well it's always a good idea to get more peeps involved. So that is a great idea, both will be hard to get, but nothing is impossible NOTHING :)


TAZ
 
well i havent seen a bounty on me makes me feel unloved for some reason
lol
 
Come and get me!!!!!! the other guys got me in the back like a little girl!!! this time you shall all FAIL !!!! hahahahahha muuuuahhhhhh (evil laugh)






P.S. im worth at least $500

P.S SIKE at least 10,000

You know what? if you knife me i'll give you 5,000 big ones
 
Last edited:
could someone please fill the new in on how these bounties work...thanks...

Bounties are when someone puts a value of Casino Cash on someone's head. The way to win the bounty is to kill or dominated the Player with the bounty. The Rules of the bounty will be placed in the thread that the bounty is made. If no rules are place then the defualt rules are that the player must post a screenshot of the domination in the thread the Bounty was made. The first person to post a screenshot wins. Everyone is open to collect a bounty unless it is stated otherwise in the Bounty Thread.

I hope this helps.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top