Head Hunter

I am gonna have to dominate BL4SPH3MY thats a nice chunk of casino money
 
pssstt BL4SPH3MY I don't want to see you on any servers at all for the next few months till this passes ok??

Haha I am just teasing you all



TAZ

BL4SPH3MY I am bloody serious don't let them get you ;)
 
would anyone dare to try and dominate me?

Well I have 467 Casino dollars left if anyone wants to Dominate mr 47 the great?? lol
(I still have the 24k for the dominate of BL4SPH3MY covered, so no worries)


TAZ
 
well bring it on son.. in order to dominate me, you have to come to my grounds
 
47 you can also put up a bounty on yourself depening how much money you want to lose :)
 
K you all I am giving you a week to get those bounties on 47 and Blasphemy so SUNDAY June 14th at 5PM if no one has a screen shot. Bounties are coming down, I think I gave plenty of time to get them but obviously they are just to good <TAZ goating them into hunting them down>


TAZ
 
lol o.0 thanks taz for that, i just seen 27,000$ for me o.0 i feel loved lol.
 
lol o.0 thanks taz for that, i just seen 27,000$ for me o.0 i feel loved lol.

Your welcome
Even if my Bounty comes off, there will still be 1000 left after my 26000 comes off. So your not in the clear.

Also for 47 only 474 (or close to that amount) comes off his, so he is not in the clear as well.

Sounds a bit confussing, but I do believe you just need to add Rawwwwr new bounty link and you will be fine.



TAZ
 

Latest posts

Back
Top