GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 May 9, 2009 #1 So I got my own server and since I have skins, it wont let me join because of the skins. What do I put in the config to allow skins?
So I got my own server and since I have skins, it wont let me join because of the skins. What do I put in the config to allow skins?
U UnderLord Famous Joined Mar 15, 2009 Messages 491 May 9, 2009 #2 Well for CS:S you could always do a google search (Seems to be the popular answer right now). When i used to run my own server back in the day i cannot remember the line you need to change sorry. Google it <3
Well for CS:S you could always do a google search (Seems to be the popular answer right now). When i used to run my own server back in the day i cannot remember the line you need to change sorry. Google it <3
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 May 9, 2009 #3 sv_consistency 0 / 1 sv_pure 0
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 May 9, 2009 #4 Rogue Sniper said: sv_consistency 0 / 1 sv_pure 0 Click to expand... Do i need 0 / 1 for consistency
spidEY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 2,421 May 9, 2009 #5 GTghost said: Do i need 0 / 1 for consistency Click to expand... sv_consistency is a server side check to see if players have original model files on their system.
GTghost said: Do i need 0 / 1 for consistency Click to expand... sv_consistency is a server side check to see if players have original model files on their system.