Bounty On Cut Chem!st

Well, since y'all thought it would be more....I'll throw in 2000, so that'll bring it up to 5000 :cool_old:
 
Thing is the bounty started out low. All the others had one person set it high then the rest of the donationa were just extras
 
Are you really complaining that the bounty on you isn't high enough? Really?

:blink:

Maybe you should get better, so its worth the money to kill you :biggrin:
 
Lolz, all the other bountys started at like 40,000 +

Next time if your gonna start one, make it worth while

In the other ones like 3-4 people donated but the majority was the opening post

Considering this is just for the fun of placing a bounty on someone, the idea of raising the 40k casino points to pay for a bounty agianst someone I never play against seems like a waste of time. If I was going to do that I would put 40k on my own head and play nothing but a defensive Engineer or Demoman and see who could dominate me first. I rarely get dominated when I am not messing around.
 
Considering this is just for the fun of placing a bounty on someone, the idea of raising the 40k casino points to pay for a bounty agianst someone I never play against seems like a waste of time. If I was going to do that I would put 40k on my own head and play nothing but a defensive Engineer or Demoman and see who could dominate me first. I rarely get dominated when I am not messing around.

True enough, I still have had a lot of people try and collect it, keeps me on my feet. Lot of fun, also the other posts I made are just egging people on to add on to the bounty.

Only thing is a lot of the people that know me don't read the forums ;)

bobtheworm said:
There is something really funny about this.

What?
 
Last edited:
Haha. No need for everyone to get so sassy. Like bobtheworm said, it's for fun. Who cares what the bounty is set at. And back to on-topic, I'll be looking for you in-game bob.
 
I was playing yesterday on the IR server. I was going to send you a message because it was hard getting a few pubz settled down but they upheld my last warning.
 
Want a high bounty? make people despise you by dominating them over and over and over.


PS



Go heavy/Scout.
 
Want a high bounty? make people despise you by dominating them over and over and over.


PS



Go heavy/Scout.
I can I can get a pretty nice size of doms as spy but heavy and scout are way harder for them to get revenge.

Haha. No need for everyone to get so sassy. Like bobtheworm said, it's for fun. Who cares what the bounty is set at. And back to on-topic, I'll be looking for you in-game bob.

Heh, didn't mean to come off that way; was typing on my itouch in school -- cant see what I was typing was just sayin higher bounty= more people goin after it. Having a bounty on you is really fun though, lot more competetion which I love :)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top