- Joined
- Jan 17, 2009
- Messages
- 57
Well, since y'all thought it would be more....I'll throw in 2000, so that'll bring it up to 5000 :cool_old:
Lord Kreuger said:You have received a donation of 2000 from Lord Kreuger for the eGO Casino.
Yeah. I can't help it. I am poor.
Are you really complaining that the bounty on you isn't high enough? Really?
:blink:
Maybe you should get better, so its worth the money to kill you :biggrin:
Lolz, all the other bountys started at like 40,000 +
Next time if your gonna start one, make it worth while
In the other ones like 3-4 people donated but the majority was the opening post
Considering this is just for the fun of placing a bounty on someone, the idea of raising the 40k casino points to pay for a bounty agianst someone I never play against seems like a waste of time. If I was going to do that I would put 40k on my own head and play nothing but a defensive Engineer or Demoman and see who could dominate me first. I rarely get dominated when I am not messing around.

bobtheworm said:There is something really funny about this.
I can I can get a pretty nice size of doms as spy but heavy and scout are way harder for them to get revenge.Want a high bounty? make people despise you by dominating them over and over and over.
PS
Go heavy/Scout.
Haha. No need for everyone to get so sassy. Like bobtheworm said, it's for fun. Who cares what the bounty is set at. And back to on-topic, I'll be looking for you in-game bob.

Want a high bounty? make people despise you by dominating them over and over and over.
Dominated him![]()