Cooler King Has Returned

Boo-Yeah!!

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
1,507
So some of you older members of eGO may remember me as Cooler King on the dod source servers way back when. I have returned and play under the new alias Boo-Yeah!! Just wanted to post this up and formally announce my return to the best gaming organization ever!! Sure has grown incredibly big since Ive been gone I look forward to playing with all of you getting to know you new people and mixing it in with the fellows who remember me.

BTW I realize that ive been playing on the servers for awhile now I just havent really posted on the forums yet ive been busy trying to ummm find a job. If anyone lives in DFW and knows where i can get a job as a desktop/laptop/pda support guy lemme know PUHHHHLEEEZEEEE
 
Welcome back, I reccomend getting a job at Fry's electronics, if you live near Plano. Lots of computer/laptop jobs there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top