1 month

Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
37
Well . my PC crashed on me 1 month ago and the same day thats heapend i took it to best buy for them to repair it since its free for me ..... 1 month pass and I still dont have my PC and i can not play The game that Im in love with which is DoD:s <3 ava and Sniper map Ego got :) any wayz ... just an update i did not stoped playing ...... just dont have a pc to play on :(
 
That sux Russian man I thought I had problems with not being able to use my mic in game Jeez I better stop feeling sorry for myself and hope you get yours going


TAZ
 
I though my computer was broken so I whent to Best Buy to get it fixed and they told me it will be like 4 weeks till it comes back, I was like crap, alright then.. so I played on sisters computer for like 4 days cut she always needed it for stuff.... After i said forget this im getting my computer back, I got it back in a week.. turned out it was not broken! lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top