Changing the screen of full screen games

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
I play games with a laptop and I am using a projector as a 2nd monitor. How can I make the games, which are full screen, run on my projector? I tried going to CP and making it a primary monitor, but it does not allow me to. Almost all of the games are in steam (if that matters).


any help?
 
can you turn mirroring on?

also try right clicking on the desktop and click nvidia or ati control panel..and you can change it there. I wish i could help more, but i can't really remember, what exactly everything is called on windows.
 
Most laptops have a way of redirecting all output to a projector. Failing that, my suggestion would be disabling your built-in screen and forcing it to go with the projector.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top