Modern Warfare 2 Gameplay Reveal Promo

Bleh, another teaser, still not impressed until I see REAL gameplay.
 
oh, COD6 MW2 is definatly something to get excited aboot.


Only known as "Modern Warfare 2", drop the COD# part. :P

Also, there has never been a Call of Duty 5, only Call of Duty World at War.

So now they just say "Screw Call of Duty, let's just name it Modern Warfare 2".

Anyways, that just showed us flashy graphics, but no real "Gameplay". Gameplay should be how the game looks when you play it. Game...Play.

Wait, did it really say May 24th? Sometime ago I saw a trailer or something where they said "October 2009". Well, it's coming a bit earlier than I have been expecting...
 
Also, there has never been a Call of Duty 5, only Call of Duty World at War.

So now they just say "Screw Call of Duty, let's just name it Modern Warfare 2".

Anyways, that just showed us flashy graphics, but no real "Gameplay". Gameplay should be how the game looks when you play it. Game...Play.

Wait, did it really say May 24th? Sometime ago I saw a trailer or something where they said "October 2009". Well, it's coming a bit earlier than I have been expecting...

May 24th is the world premiere, not the release date. :P

Basically, on May 24th, you'll be able to see what the real gameplay looks like. As for the release date it self, it's currently set for November 10th, 2009.
 
Last edited:
what are you serious? another empty trailer? that really sucks. It's almost as bad as the games that just release cinematic fottage.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top