- Joined
- Nov 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,178
hey, the graphics are better!
Bleh, another teaser, still not impressed until I see REAL gameplay.
Graphics < Gameplay
Nothing to get too excited about...
oh, COD6 MW2 is definatly something to get excited aboot.

oh, COD6 MW2 is definatly something to get excited aboot.
Only known as "Modern Warfare 2", drop the COD# part.![]()
Also, there has never been a Call of Duty 5, only Call of Duty World at War.
So now they just say "Screw Call of Duty, let's just name it Modern Warfare 2".
Anyways, that just showed us flashy graphics, but no real "Gameplay". Gameplay should be how the game looks when you play it. Game...Play.
Wait, did it really say May 24th? Sometime ago I saw a trailer or something where they said "October 2009". Well, it's coming a bit earlier than I have been expecting...
