D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 May 11, 2009 #1 MUST HAVE FOR ALL BACON LOVERS!!!! http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/63686
C CheeseW01f Thread Junky Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 817 May 12, 2009 #3 Not bad . But I prefer the shotgun over sandwich.
R R3POMAN EGO Addict Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,178 May 12, 2009 #4 plastic bacon sandwich huh? yummy
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 May 12, 2009 #5 People actually use the sandvich?
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 May 12, 2009 #6 Nice skin, but I'd rather eat the Shotgun ktxh
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 May 12, 2009 #7 Mmm, shotgun. NON NOM NON *CRASH* *ARGH* MY TEETH HURT SO BAD
KuNai EGO Zealot Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 1,922 May 12, 2009 #10 I'll get that skin anyway even though I don't use the sandvich. Bacon good.
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 May 12, 2009 #11 hmmm looks really tempting, but I think I will keep my fellow cheeseburga!
T The Icon May 12, 2009 #12 that looks cool! but i can't picture that with the heavy, but for the pyro YES