W Wally_Higgins Active Member Joined Apr 2, 2009 Messages 379 May 14, 2009 #1 Is or did anybody order The Killing Floor? I wont be able to play it tomorrow, Im working a 48 hour shift, so i wont be off until saturday morning.
Is or did anybody order The Killing Floor? I wont be able to play it tomorrow, Im working a 48 hour shift, so i wont be off until saturday morning.
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 May 14, 2009 #2 I'll buy it some other time, don't get me wrong it does look sweet Just I have no money right now, I need to buy some test prep books Allster sad.
I'll buy it some other time, don't get me wrong it does look sweet Just I have no money right now, I need to buy some test prep books Allster sad.
W Wally_Higgins Active Member Joined Apr 2, 2009 Messages 379 May 14, 2009 #3 it does look pretty sweet i might see if my lappy can run it here at work.
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 May 15, 2009 #5 i think that it looks pretty cool..but im a lil tapped out right now..so no...i wont be buying it soon...
i think that it looks pretty cool..but im a lil tapped out right now..so no...i wont be buying it soon...
Rawwwwr Active Member Joined Dec 3, 2008 Messages 376 May 15, 2009 #6 looks pretty sweet I am not sure if my laptop will play it but I might give it a try
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 May 15, 2009 #7 havent heard of it ... i spose i should go look it up