- Joined
- Apr 12, 2008
- Messages
- 652
I have a biostar nf520-a2, version 6.x
The sound card driver is a 5.10.0.5377 realtek hd audio driver, Codec: ALC861
The rear panel has pink, green and blue sockets. A total of three.
The Turtle Beach HPA2 has a usb power connection, with four jacks, green, orange and black, and a pink mic in. Click on the ad to view it -->
It comes with a splitter cable for the green, orange and black. http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efhpa2/howdoesitwork.aspx
On the sound manager I have, I can go up to 6CH speakers.
The million dollar question (actually $99.95): Can I use the HPA2 headphones at full potential?
The sound card driver is a 5.10.0.5377 realtek hd audio driver, Codec: ALC861
The rear panel has pink, green and blue sockets. A total of three.
The Turtle Beach HPA2 has a usb power connection, with four jacks, green, orange and black, and a pink mic in. Click on the ad to view it -->
It comes with a splitter cable for the green, orange and black. http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efhpa2/howdoesitwork.aspx
On the sound manager I have, I can go up to 6CH speakers.
The million dollar question (actually $99.95): Can I use the HPA2 headphones at full potential?










