New guy here...

Deathhunter

Poster
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
116
Well, I just got DoD:S, I joined the clan a few weeks ago from the Team Fortress 2 Division. Now, since Imma newbie at this game, can someone stick around and help me with playing?
Thankys, Deathhunter
 
Depends, how much casino money you got?
lol JK
When you first start DoD:S, its good to start with Assault class and even better the thompson
Thompson is the perfect weapon to help you get better at the game
Its very easy/simple to use
 
Thompson is the perfect weapon to help you get better at the game
Its very easy/simple to use

I agree, it's the first weapon I started out with back in 06.
Deathhunter: Feel free to add me to your steam/forum friends and if I catch you in a server I'll answer any questions you have.

You can also PM me through the forums if you have any questions about the game.

Welcome to the DoD:S side of eGO :)
 
im a noob to the clan...but not to DOD...feel free to ask any questions that you may have...and i agree that the thompsons is probably the best "starter weapon"...high rate of fire and easily controlled...especially good on kalt if you run the sewers or the wheelhouse...and on avalanche in the building to the right of the allied spawn...or in the church on avalanche...great weapon...becoming one of my favorites..again..
 
a good suggestion is to get new skins. Go around test out a bunch of different ones, i always find, different skins and sounds help me play better even though they don't actually upgrade anything in play. And past that just practice, stay with assault classes. Remember to do !medic. And the game is about Flagging not fragging, so don't worry about your score.
 
stay mobile i cant hit i never hit with punches i can barly stab anybody but im placed top 400 + - 50 places just by keeping mobile on the move keep running and you will make it 1 minut longer then the stationary targets
 
well welcome my good sir, if i see u on ava i will help you for free no casino points lol. :P
 
Hi Deathhunter welcome to the clan
I got a tip for you.... stay out of my sights :)

The best way you learn is playing and also watching some of the pros go at it. You may not be able to match them because they could be using a bit of tricks you don't know of yet, and computer is top of the line, but some of the actions they do you can mimic that. (hiding spots, how to zig and zag properly and when to RUN and hide)

TAZ
 

Latest posts

Back
Top