Help with Mouse

Ruthless

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
3,464
Ok so i came home to find out somebody messed around with my mouse for my computer.
Now whenever i click i have to click really hard or it will not click at all is there anyway to fix this??
 
Hard to say... I suppose you don't have any idea what's causing it since you posted here, but I might as well ask: does it feel sticky, feel like there's something jammed in there, feel like the button isn't popping back up, or what? For that matter, what type of mouse?

EDIT: heck, on my old mouse the buttons stuck out farther than they looked like they did, so sometimes the cord got too close and blocked it from clicking, but I would hope you'd notice this :P
 
nvm i just pounded on it an a lil rock came out althought idk how it got in there
 

Latest posts

Back
Top