Spy Update


I uploaded this because I wanted to know what it said and you couldn't read it in the leaked video. I figured some others felt the same way, so here it is in image form.
 
Last edited:

I uploaded this because I wanted to know what it said and you couldn't read it in the leaked video. I figured some others felt the same way, so here it is in image form.

Hmm. In the bottom right it says "Lost/Found Dracula."

A new weapon maybe?

Also it is able to say "BLU/RED Pyro is a women."

...?

Also, it has the option "Leaked Video."

Are you sure they didn't intentionally leak the Meet the Spy video? Maybe the altered the video to include that Easter egg.
 
the only problem I just realized with the dead ringer is the fact that it will most likely only deposit a corpse. It probly wont display a "____ killed _____" at the top, which is a problem. I mean, say I'm a heavy, and i just saw a spy, so i shoot at him and i see the corpse. I glance up to see who it was, and there is no confirmation of a kill, even though i see his corpse. Now i know the spy is still around and i am on the alert still. I find this to be a problem.

Looking forward to next Update day though (monday?)

Even if Valve includes a fake "x killed y" message, what about the hlx message that tells you how many points you made by killing someone? That will definitely break the dead ringer :( Hope I am wrong.
 
So now valve has to reveal the sniper achievements and his melee weapon, which will most likely be combined in day 6. So now we have the spies melee weapon and his primary to be revealed which could also be combined in to one day. (I hope.) Now, this leaves us to the final day that will most likely be called "Release Day", just like the scout update was. I hope they can fit a couple more goodies in there as well, because I want MOAR! :)
 
Last edited:
FAIL.jpg


I don't think they'de do this if it was on purpose...
 
Note the "Who's Your Daddy" achievement. Knife breaking bat? Valve is doing nothing to dispel any rumors here....
 
i just noticed when it says "meet the spy" and you look at the copyright it says:

copyright: LOLOLOLOL

heh xD
 
"Getting to the bottom of things
May 18, 2009 - Robin Walker

As many of you know, the Meet the Spy video was leaked this weekend. Some of you on the forum have wondered if Valve leaked it on purpose. And until we find the clown who did leak it, the answer to that is yes.

Others of you have started a petition to stop Valve from firing anyone over the leak. Once again, this just goes to show you how valuable customer feedback is to us—we hadn't even thought of doing that, but once you see it there in print, it's a fantastic idea. I've been asking people all morning who was responsible and come up empty. But now that I've started firing people, they can't name names fast enough. So far I've got sixty-seven names in the "suspicious" category, fifteen in "very suspicious", and another forty-three I'd been wanting to fire anyway.

I'll keep you posted as I track down the culprit. Rest assured, though: Until I find the person responsible, I vow that Valve will stop work on all projects."

Oh Robin how you amuse us.
 
Spy update!!!!!

Wow Meet the spy is the best video of them all. Cant w8 for the spy update to come out. Mass ownage time!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top