Spy Update

just thought of something....the first watch may be pointless if it doesnt show on the top right that they actually got the kill...sigh my dream watch has been shattered.
 
just thought of something....the first watch may be pointless if it doesnt show on the top right that they actually got the kill...sigh my dream watch has been shattered.

If it doesn't teleport you away some, then it will be useless against pyros anyway.
 
If they update the Spy first, I quit. That will really set me off. I'm sorry to those who play Spy, but I hate your class.
 
If they update the spy first it will be funny. "RED Pyro + 8 incompetant BLU Spies = Priceless."
 
He's so good his kills don't even show up on the server. They're registered as kills by environment.

In all seriousness this update looks interesting. Dead Ringer, I'm not going to use, since it will probably use up like the revolver spot. The Cloak and Dagger looks like I could use it but I won't use it all the time. Definitely an interesting choice.
 
I knew it all along. When I saw this i jumped right out of my seat and my mom thought i had a seizure...
 
From my understanding it looks like the watches won't take up a weapon slot, but will replace the default cloak.
 
If it doesn't teleport you away some, then it will be useless against pyros anyway.

its not pyros im worried about, scouts kill more spies than pyros imo (main reason is spies avoid pyros and scouts can catch any class trying to run away). would like them to just retreat when they see my corpse lying on the floor, but its of no use like i said if they dont believe that they killed me and an easy way to tell is that they wont get the death message on the top right side.
 
If they update the Spy first, I quit. That will really set me off. I'm sorry to those who play Spy, but I hate your class.

Don't like it, don't comment
Only comment if you have some smart insult for people who are spies
The spies are gonna get nice new toys?
Do you think they'll update the electro-sapper?
I don't think they really could tbh!
Spy is a hard class to update
The butterfly knife is already really powerful and the revolver has the power of a desert eagle!!
They are gonna need to work hard to pull out some massive thing
 
I think I'm gonna go pyro. It was clever how Valve did this, with the sniper getting his stuff one by one, big smiles, and ends up getting stabbed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top