To clear up myths of the update

thanks i knew it so many people going to be spy and snipers when update comes out
 
i like the spy update, very inventive, especially the one about a false corpse
 
I'm wondering what they'll do for any spy set on fire, but i imagine they'll have thought of something.

Valve have done that incredibly well, i think it'll be hilarious with two classes trying to get their items and then using them at the same time.
 
So the servers will be split classes and not all one class like usual after an update. I will have so much fun as a medic for this one. I just hope there is a new video as well.
 
Well, considering they said it would be the "biggest patch ever"and that they spent all the work on the sniper unlocks, plus you can still go back in the blog.
Makes sense.
 
That was exactly what I thought when I saw Day 4. Now that I think about it, Valve mentioned a long time ago about thinking of releasing 2 updates at the same time.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top