Meet the Spy

"He will turn RED any second now... any second... look see! Oh wait... that's just blood."
 
DID SOMEBODY SAY MEME?? THAT SPY BE A PIMP SPY

spy-1.jpg




The phrase "mon petit chou-fleur" is used to show affection towards something or someone. Wright is right. <- See what I did thar?

And it's "My little cauliflower"
 
Last edited:
The phrase "mon petit chou-fleur" is used to show affection towards something or someone. Wright is right. <- See what I did thar?

And it's "My little cauliflower"
It's "Ma petite chou-fleur". :P
Yay grammar...


-Calle
 
The phrase "mon petit chou-fleur" is used to show affection towards something or someone. Wright is right. <- See what I did thar?

And it's "My little cauliflower"

It's "Ma petite chou-fleur". The spy is talking about a girl, so the mon turns into ma and yo0 add an "e" to the end of "petit" because it's feminine.
 
I would call it an epic video but that word has already become a cliche. I guess I'll just have to settle for AWESOME

Can't wait for medic :D

Oh yeah, what's trolling?
 
Last edited:
Yes almost like a movie....WOW....REVELATION....TF2 THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! If that ever comes out I dunno if I'd go see it or be completely appalled
 
Back
Top