Meet the Spy

Just so you know my opinion

Blue Spy was really Red Spy

When the Soldier shot the Spy, he just used the "Dead Ringer" watch.

Killed the scout and disguised as him out of screen.
 
Just so you know my opinion
Blue Spy was really Red Spy
When the Soldier shot the Spy, he just used the "Dead Ringer" watch.
Killed the scout and disguised as him out of screen.
Don't you think they would have showed that? Or atleast some hints?
I mean, it would have been pretty cool to see the Dead Ringer in good use!


-Calle
 
WAAAAAAAAAITT!!


...Wouldn't he have turned back into the Red Spy when he touches the briefcase in the beginning?

That's because in the game you automatically pick up the briefcase whenever you touch it. He didn't pick it up when he touched it the first time.
 
You can also view it and download it from: [ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/meet-the-team-fortress/49383[/ame]
 
Just so you know my opinion

Blue Spy was really Red Spy

When the Soldier shot the Spy, he just used the "Dead Ringer" watch.

Killed the scout and disguised as him out of screen.

Remember meet the engineer who had like three sentries? I think they just wanted to make it more realistic (or epic, whichever works lol) and not more like the game itself where yea, the second the spy touched that intel it should have been picked up.
 
I may be looking waaay too indepth at this video but:

Razorback?

a0f600snapshot200905170232.png


HL2 Crate?

4v5q50.jpg


The video appears to take place in the 2fort sub-level.

There is no locked door in the 2fort basement; this was likely added for comedic effect.

There are normally two entrances to the 2fort intelligence room; in the video there is only the locked entrance.

The Scout is wielding The Sandman at 0:18, even though Spies cannot disguise using unlocked weapons, although, as in other movies, this could be a hint toward something in the spy update, or a future patch by Valve.

While the Soldier, Scout and Heavy are in the hall about to enter the intel, they are then seen entering from the other hallway.

The 1 on the keypad to the door appears dirtier then the others, suggesting it has been used more often.

While the Heavy crashes into the Intel room he spins his minigun up while running, and also clocks the Soldier in the face with the barrel.

Several items have been added to the Intelligence room, including: a Cigarette Vending machine, a decorative potted plant, files, folders, and cabinets.
 
hrmm, didnt notice all that, need to go back and see how kick @ss the meet the spy vid is...ahhh reminds me of how I play spy...LOL.
 
I like how you seemingly copy and pasted from tf2wiki ;)

busted :P
That's what I said to him on steam. :P
I don't know what's worse though, that he copy-pasted it from TF2wiki or that I found all that out myself... :O


-Calle
 
Back
Top