Can you say Demoman?
Exactly. No demoman in Meet The Spy.
Can you say Demoman?
maybe we should play the game and not really acknowledge any of the theories
if not
To my corner!
Actually, you're wrong. The RED Spy says "Ah, ma petite chou-fleur" which translates to "Ah, my little cauliflower". Apparently this is a popular name for french lovers.What really gives it away is what the red spy says at the very end of the video: "Ah, ma petite chaud fleur," he says as he picks up a pic of him with the Scout's mom. "My little hot flower," he says. Should really be "ma petite fleur chaud," I think, but whatever. Pyros are hot, ya? It's pretty obvious.
Actually, you're wrong. The RED Spy says "Ah, ma petite chou-fleur" which translates to "Ah, my little cauliflower". Apparently this is a popular name for french lovers.
-Calle
Actually, you're wrong. The RED Spy says "Ah, ma petite chou-fleur" which translates to "Ah, my little cauliflower". Apparently this is a popular name for french lovers.
-Calle
As funny as that sounds, I still think I'm right.Actually the spy says "Ah, mapet ea chau flare," which translates to "The pyro is a cauliflower."

I think Valve this doing this stuff on purpose
The real Scout wasn't in the video either.Meh so due to the fact the pyro and demoman wasnt in it, and valve commented towards the pyro being female. The scouts perants must be the pyro and demoman? x3
*COUGH*

The real Scout wasn't in the video either.
-Calle