Could Pyro be Scout's Mom?

maybe we should play the game and not really acknowledge any of the theories :)

if not
To my corner!

qft.

I wasn't trying to tell you the pyro was a girl, Crash. I didn't know if you understood the posts since most of them are unclear. I agree, I think the pyro is a male. I was just trying to bring up facts for both sides, instead of having two sides yell at each other. One thing that still doesn't make sense to me is the fact that there's a man-bag in the pyro's locker. The bag was in the locker before any conspiracy theories were out.
 
Man, tf2 has become way more than just a game. There is so many theories getting thrown around, valve has made this one of the best games ever.
 
What really gives it away is what the red spy says at the very end of the video: "Ah, ma petite chaud fleur," he says as he picks up a pic of him with the Scout's mom. "My little hot flower," he says. Should really be "ma petite fleur chaud," I think, but whatever. Pyros are hot, ya? It's pretty obvious.
 
What really gives it away is what the red spy says at the very end of the video: "Ah, ma petite chaud fleur," he says as he picks up a pic of him with the Scout's mom. "My little hot flower," he says. Should really be "ma petite fleur chaud," I think, but whatever. Pyros are hot, ya? It's pretty obvious.
Actually, you're wrong. The RED Spy says "Ah, ma petite chou-fleur" which translates to "Ah, my little cauliflower". Apparently this is a popular name for french lovers.


-Calle
 
Actually, you're wrong. The RED Spy says "Ah, ma petite chou-fleur" which translates to "Ah, my little cauliflower". Apparently this is a popular name for french lovers.


-Calle

Actually the spy says "Ah, mapet ea chau flare," which translates to "The pyro is a cauliflower."
 
ah yes, I was wondering if the french would come up. Yes, Cauliflower and Rabbit (fr: lapin) are popular terms of affection in french. And to throw my two cents in, I doubt valve releases hints like the purse to get astute gamers to realize a secret years down the road. The community probably looks deep into the game and then valve either 1. thinks it is stupid and trolls the community or 2. thinks it is worthwhile and implements it.

Though I am glad that an FPS is well-designed enough that people can read so deep into it. Shows how good quality Valve is.
 
Well, Valve's been pretty much trolling and laughing at us for the entire Sniper/Spy/Who knows what? update. This could be that again.
 
Meh so due to the fact the pyro and demoman wasnt in it, and valve commented towards the pyro being female. The scouts perants must be the pyro and demoman? x3

*COUGH*
 
Pyro is whatever Valve is going to make it, we can't control if they decide to make it the Scout's mom or not. But one question if the Pyro is the Scout's mom then why would the Spy love his arch enemy?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top