Tournament: Would you come?

Would you like to attend?

  • Yes

    Points: 114 93.4%
  • No

    Points: 8 6.6%

  • Total voters
    122
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course i'd come! Sounds like great fun, although all i'll be winning is a seat to watch Quix annihilate everyone! xD But yea sounds like a great idea!

Lol, PBstar... i'll put my trypants on and....

Quix :chair: Me



XD BELIEVE IT!!
 
lol lets hope so, sure would like someone to own him, instead of me being the one that gets owned.
 
chocolatewaffle

Hells ya! I'm definetly in, but is there somewhere we need to sign in or something? And like signing up for the sharpshooter, marksman, pistol and commando, because if there is then just let me know.
 
I will go. I need to know when it'll be on and what times because I work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top