[20/5] EuroCentric (screenshots included)

RobInactive

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
669
Here are the screenshots from the awesome euro event, be sure to attend the next one if you can, all edgegamers welcome!

sc1w.jpg


sc2w.jpg


sc3.jpg


sc4blow.jpg


sc5blowup.jpg


sc6blow.jpg


sc7blowup.jpg


sc8blowup.jpg
 
lol, the server crashed at the second time we put all the stickies together.
I couldn't acutally get back onto the server after that. I think it was because that crashed steam. :P
 
A great event, a shame I couldn't stick around after the main scrim, I was quite pleased with my score though.
 
Ah, eagle told me yesterday why I wasn't at the demoman vs demoman event, I never knew it was there, such a shame :(
 
lol, the server crashed at the second time we put all the stickies together.
I couldn't acutally get back onto the server after that. I think it was because that crashed steam. :P
lol.
that was the end of the event.
Crashing the server :P
It was really good.
Gz to MIB2 And Iceman.
MIB2 Won and Iceman came second.


A great event, a shame I couldn't stick around after the main scrim, I was quite pleased with my score though.

Stick around.
nice one lol.
What was your score prentle?

Ash//
 
Oh I forgot, I came 3rd but was leading at the beggining until I ran into about 5 mins of dying only because of crits :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top