Demoman's the next update

KiraGami

Active Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
278
proof:
demou.png


Valve must be planning to work on him.
 
That would be fun. In one sense I'm looking forward to a demo update, but I really don't think the demo needs one--he's perfect already :)
 
It's from the bottom of the Day 7 page, on the right, under the guy's feet.

Though I took the drunken-heavy jokes there to be a reference to the character that they're under. The Day 6 update (or some other day) had his business slogan saying "We drink and get in fights" or somesuch.

Edit: Hey, I just looked for that page. It's on the first spy page, where the new watches are. Now it says "We sell products and get in fights." I'm not sure of what it used to say, but I KNOW it wasn't that...anyone have a screenshot from back then? I swear it said "Drink."
 
Hmm, demo only= major nade spam.

But demo/engie update?
Updating the major camping class, and its main counter class at the same time. Sounds right to me.
 
Updating the major camping class, and its main counter class at the same time. Sounds right to me.

Well they're doing sniper spy update at the same time, they just might do Demoman+Engineer at the same time too. What's left? Soldier, and uh, Soldier.
 
I am sure Demoman will be the very last one updated. See as it seems to be the most played class. I think Engy will be next followed by soldier.
 
Well they're doing sniper spy update at the same time, they just might do Demoman+Engineer at the same time too. What's left? Soldier, and uh, Soldier.
Demoman and Engineer are next. They'll get fun unlockables and people will ask for demonerfs all over again.
After that, the Soldier will get the best update known to mankind. No one will complain, everyone will love the new gamemode, unlockables and maps.
Yes, I can foresee the future. :biggrin:


-Calle
 
Demoman and Engineer are next. They'll get fun unlockables and people will ask for demonerfs all over again.
After that, the Soldier will get the best update known to mankind. No one will complain, everyone will love the new gamemode, unlockables and maps.
Yes, I can foresee the future. :biggrin:

sounds good to me :-)
 
Engineer for sure, Soldier mybe. Reasoning behind this is that the spy(this update) is the engineer's feared class. Soldier is a sniper's most feared class also(he is the only other class that has an chance to hit the sniper at long range). Reasoning aside who knows what value has cooking, they might get back to work and FINALY do HL2 episode 3.
 
Engineer for sure, Soldier mybe. Reasoning behind this is that the spy(this update) is the engineer's feared class. Soldier is a sniper's most feared class also(he is the only other class that has an chance to hit the sniper at long range). Reasoning aside who knows what value has cooking, they might get back to work and FINALY do HL2 episode 3.

soldier is most definitely NOT the sniper's feared class, it is most definitely the spy
 
I'll be really happy if they give the Demo his MIRV back with a really loud alert and eye-catching visual to go along with it so people don't go "wtf, where did this thing come from".

Because the MIRV was freakin' sweet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top