Update has arrived

Opeth!

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
637
I'm downloading now.

My favorite part

-- Standard sniper rifle now shoots through friendly players
 
Did valve give up on the melee weapons now? The razorback and jarate are both a SMG replacement.
 
OH?
Spies disguised as medics now have an Ubercharge: line in their disguise target info
...
......
.........
WE CAN FINALLY DISGUISE AS MEDICS!!!! :P
Not only that, but the health is now much more subtle, since you can pick up medkits to heal full! Huzzah!
 
I cant wait to use enemy teleporters! *teleports* *backstab* *backstab* *sap* *taunt*
 
Thank god. I always thought the idea of not shooting through friends to hit an enemy was dumb because TF2 is a fun arcade shooter. Not a realistic shooter.
 
totally stoked! i love valve. they're the best at making subtle changes that almost always improve the game. ex: flamethrower's air burst now puts out fire on friendlies. makes perfect sense.
 
least favorite part? not being able to get into a game XD.

Favorite Part....the anti back stab tool for sniper, if I ever get it.
 
I'm so confused on how to get the weapons! Somebody clarify it for us!

I found one lying around. It was odd. I was walking around, and there it lay on the ground. I ran over it, and sure enough, I got it.

As to the actual logic? No clue...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top