Last day of high school!

J_landry

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
625
Today's my last day of high school, ever.

Anyone else in the same boat as me, as in already done or will be in the coming weeks?

:thumbup:
 
I'm far too old to remember last day at school. I did realise what was happening when I walked home from work and there were kids everywhere.

(someone I know even saw some drinking wine in the park at about 9am)
 
Finished 9th grade today... guess it's progress, and I beat most kids around here by a couple weeks.
 
uhm
i am finishing 10th grade in 13 days.
so i got junior and senior year to look forward too
Congrats J on finally completing school :D
 
I hope you enjoyed the high school years to the fullest, there is nothing like them.

This summer have as much fun as possible, from here on out it just gets worse with college, student loans, marriage, kids, taxes and death. :)

Oh yeah Congratz :)
 
congrats! x3

my last day of school is the 9th and i will be graduating on the 13th, next month. :)
 
I remember my last day of High School... well.. some of it... I was a rebellious high-schooler... Now I have 2 more years of college, then the real world where I can make REAL money, not this bartending for tips crap...

Oh ya, and paying off student loans then hopefully getting my employer to pay for Grad school. if not... more student loans lol!!
 
Finished my senior year on Thursday

Graduated with honors, two scholarships, and advanced placement in a college business program :D
 
I got 3 more months... then im going up a year for 9 more months. And then... i got college and uni to still go to.
 
I graduated highschool may 15th.


It's really weird waking up now knowing that ill never go there again or probally never see most of the people i knew ever again.
 
I left college in the dust on May 9th after graduating Magna cum laude, and receiving the academic dean's award.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top